Cute Anniversary quotes

How true my feelings were
I found out to be The best thing
in my life Was when you married me
Thank you my loving wife(loving Husband),
For the years we share I know one
thing for sure We make a wonderful pair

Sometimes, when only one person is missing, and the whole world seems desolated.

Love is the best refreshment in life.

“The most wonderful of all things in life,
I believe, is the discovery of another human being
with whom one's relationship has a growing depth, beauty, and joy as the years increase.
This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a most marvelous thing;
it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it.
It is a sort of divine accident,
and the most wonderful of all things in life.”


Side by side – Year by year.

The difficulty with married life is that we fall in love with a personality, but must live with a character.

Love begins in a moment, grows over time, and lasts for eternity.

Are we not like two volumes of single book ?

25th Anniversary – A celebration of love as bright and enduring as silver.

No comments:

Post a Comment