Love Messages

Tests of love always end badly.

When love is your greatest weakness, you will be the strongest person in the world. -Garman Wold

 Joy is the experience of knowing that you are unconditionally loved and that nothing--sickness, failure, emotional distress, oppression, war, or even death--can take that love away. -Henri Nouwen


 Just as the wind dances in my hair, as the ocean massages my thoughts, as the sun blankets me in happiness & as the earth travels with me across universal challenges, so all the elements of ur luv fill my life

 We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love. -Tom Robbins

Love is only a dirty trick played on us to achieve continuation of the species. -W. Somerset Maugham

I recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry. That must be why my wife treats me like toxic waste. -David Bissonette

 Kissing is a means of getting two people so close together that they can't see anything wrong with each other. -Rene Yasenek

 A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. -Ingrid Bergman

The moment you have in your heart this extraordinary thing called love and feel the depth, the delight, the ecstasy of it, you will discover that for you the world is transformed. -Jiddu Krishnamurti

Love is the magician that pulls man out of his own hat. -Ben Hecht

A hug is like a boomerang - you get it back right away. -Bil Keane

No comments:

Post a Comment