Marriage anniversary sms

To the beautiful couple in all the land,
May your anniversary be Happy and Grand.
Happy Anniversary

Come everyone let's give a cheer,
In celebration of a couple dear.
A couple who in love unite,
And are seldom cross and hardly fight.
To a couple who bring joy to all,
May you laugh and sing and have a ball.
May happiness surround you two,
That is what I wish for you


May love continuously rule your relationship,
as you rule each other with patience and care.
Wishing you a lifetime of wonderful years together.


No one can know what the outcome
Of spending years together will be.
Being happy together is a gift,
And enduring love is the key.
So here's to a favored couple;
Everything has worked right for you.
May your future bring more of the same,
And your love remain strong and true.

Your love makes my days Happy and bright, Into my world you'
 Brought pure delight Joy beyond reason You've given me,
Our love is true This I can see.Happy Anniversary.


If I Met You On Tomorrow I Would Still Give
You My Heart If You Should Say,
"Do You Still Love Me?" I"D Say,
"Till Death Do Us Part"
Happy Anniversary

No comments:

Post a Comment