Anniversary sms message - Anniversary sms

Anniversary sms message


Happy Anniversary and May your marriage be Blessed with love, joy And companionship For all the years of your lives!

I’m sending this bouquet of love
To say that I love you so much
I hope I say it often enough
I want you to know it’s true,
On this special occasion
I want to remind you
That you are my everything
And my love is true,
Happy Anniversary Lover!

To the beautiful couple in all the land,
May your anniversary be Happy and Grand.
Happy Anniversary

I'll always remember The day I married you
Without you my love my beauty I don't know what I'd do Your loving and thoughtful
Just to mention two" I adore your sweet smile It makes me want you.
Happy Anniversary

When I look at you, my dear
It doesn't seem like you've aged
To me you're just as beautiful
As the day we became engaged.
Happy Anniversary..


I'll always remember the day I married u
Without u my love, my beauty, I don't know what I'd do,
ur loving and thoughtful just to mention two
I adore ur sweet smile It makes me want u.


Another year to create
precious memories together.
Another year to discover
new things to enjoy abt each other.
Another year to strengthen
a marriage that defines forever.
Happy Anniversary!

That special day iz here again The day we took our vows u are just as special to me today As u still get me aroused.
"Happy Anniversary Lover".


On ths special day
best wishes go to U
that ths wonderfull luv you share,
lasts your lifetime through.
Happy anniversary to you my LUv

Marriag iz that relation between
man & women in which
the Independence iz Equal,
the Dependence mutual and
the Obligation Reciprocal.
Best wishes on Wedding Anniversary.

wedding anniversary sms for couple
As your complete another 365 days of your Happpy Together
here’s wishing for many more to come..
Happy Anniversary to both of you

Nothing in this world Could ever be
As wonderful as the love You’ve given me
Your love makes my days so very bright,
just knowing you’re my darling wife(Husband).
Happy Wedding Anniversary

we've a collection of happy anniversary message, poems, anniversary sayings and quotes for golden, silver, 10th , 20th, 50th love anniversary message for husband, wife, friend, teacher, uncle, aunty and for weddings.

On this special day,
best wishes go to you,
that this wonderful love u share,
lasts ur lifetime through.
Happy anniversary to you my Love

No comments:

Post a Comment